Thursday, July 17, 2014

Two years...

"Lord, aalis na ba talaga ako?"

That was my question for the past few days everytime I'm done with my duty.

I'd take a deep breathe, drag my feet down the 'grand' stairs and read the engraved words, "Where you belong".

This is where I've always wanted to be, I thought.

Two years ago, I remember how much I love the work that I am in. Two years after, despite all the struggles that reality has slapped on me, I still love what I do.

I don't know where this new path would lead me. Will it lead me to a new world or back to where I think, I belong?

I entrust everything into God's hands for I know, I may not have any plans right now, He still has that perfect plan for me.

***

Five months.

It wasn't JUST five months. It was five months. And it was one of the best and memorable five months in my GMA life.

At first, I did not expect anything. Hindi ko rin naisip that I would be able to develop this kind of friendship with them.

Looking back, I'm thankful that I tried applying kahit may personal hesitations ako dahil hindi ako familiar sa job. What if hindi ko tinanggap? I would have missed this opportunity pala, buti na lang hindi.

Thank you, SMT Family! For all the simple and complicated things that we went through.

Signature pose ko raw :)
Sa lahat ng kainang kinainan natin, mga pagkaing natikman at nasubukan, sa EK adventure, sa surprises na never pa atang pumalpak, sa mga tawanan at opinyon sa lahat ng bagay... Sa lahat lahat :)

Despedida :)

It was truly a memorable one that sometimes naiisip ko, "What? Five months lang yun?"

Parang ang tagal-tagal na kasi nating magkakakilala.

Nung sinamahan nila akong maglivetweet
sa EK day! :')

***

I will always be a Kapuso. <3


Kapuso mug! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment